Long-lasting, low-maintenance windows that can accommodate your unique functionality requirements.
Sliding windows offer a number of wonderful benefits such as easy operation and modern appeal. With two moveable sashes that open horizontally by gliding along the window frame, these windows are incredibly easy to open and close, and can be adjusted accordingly to allow as much or as little ventilation as you desire. What’s more, sliding windows are known for being durable. Unlike other window styles that rely on pulleys and springs to operate, our sliding windows feature dual brass rollers with a stainless steel axle that will provide many years of worry-free performance. And, because they are built with fewer moving parts, slider windows are one of the more cost-effective and low-maintenance window options for homeowners. The streamlined frames and expansive glass area make for wide-open views that complement contemporary and classical homes alike.
Features & Benefits
- Our signature Narrowline window design for maximum glass viewing area
- Coved interior glazing bead for traditional design lines
- Polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency
- Lift out sliders with dual brass rollers featuring a stainless steel axle for years of worry-free performance
- Enjoy added peace of mind with recessed pick-resistant locks and night latches for venting
- Standard sliding window provides easy, lift out sashes
- Optional in-swing sashes offer added efficiency, and can be easily cleaned from inside your home
- Three section configurations available in both lift-out and tilt-in operation styles
- Standard Glass: Double-pane clear
- Standard Spacer: 7/8″ MaxEdge™ Warm Edge (except some decorative glass options)
- Lock: Flush-mounted French lever, two on all windows over 26″ wide
- Mainframe: Fusion Welded and Polyurethane Insulated
- Jamb Depth: 3-1/4″
- Sash Weld: Fusion
- Sill Slope: 5°
- Weather-Stripping: Triple Mylar poly-fin seal
- Interior Mainframe: Beveled
- Glazing Beads: Coved
- Balances: Self-tensioning block-and-tackle
- Screen Frame: Extruded aluminum, half-screen standard (Optional Full-screen)
- All windows are custom manufactured on 1/8″ increments
Why Choose Us?
When innovation meets artistry, great things happen. We take a great deal of pride in the quality of our products and the workmanship that goes into them. Our windows won’t just give you an amazing new view–they’ll enhance the way you see the world around you.
Custom Designed & Crafted in the USA
Homegrown and handcrafted, from our family to yours.
From using responsibly sourced materials to recycling vinyl and aluminum scrap created by our manufacturing process, we’re constantly on the lookout for ways to make our products and processes as sustainable as possible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Comprehensive coverage to ensure complete peace of mind.
Simple Home Improvements’ windows are expertly engineered and meticulously crafted to provide many years of reliable performance. However, if any part of your new windows does not live up to our quality standards, we’ll be happy to replace it.