Professional Roof Installation Services in New Jersey
Trust the Residential Roof Installers at Simple Home Improvement
Don’t let needing new roof stress you out. You’re in good hands when you choose the expert team at Simple Home Improvement for roof installation services in New Jersey. We have experience in installing all types of roofs. We know that a new roof can be a significant investment. You need a roof that will last for years to come and is installed correctly. Our team installs roofs for new homes as well as replacing damaged roofs. We work with you throughout the process. That means we help you choose the best roofing material and work within your budget. We’ll communicate with you about the roof replacement process, so you’re always aware of what our residential roof installers are doing. Learn more about the process and reach out to us to get your free quote.
Types of Roofing Our Team Can Install
The team at Simple Home Improvement can install any roof. Our experienced roofers know how to work with all types of roofing materials. We make sure to keep up with the latest innovations, trends, and technology in the roofing industry. We apply those tools and our knowledge to every job to ensure your safety and satisfaction with our roofing services. Here are just some examples of the types of roofs we have experience installing:
- Tile roofs
- Metal roofs
- Flat roofs
- Asphalt shingle roofs
- Foam roofs
- PVC single-ply roofs
- TPO roofs
Our Roofing Installation Process
A roof replacement certainly isn’t something you should attempt to tackle on your own. Our professional and experienced roofing team will ensure your new roof is installed correctly and safely. Learn more about our roofing installation process:
- Free Quote – We start with a thorough roof inspection in the case of roof replacement. We’ll help you choose your best roofing option and determine your budget. We’ll then provide you with a free estimate during this consultation.
- Roof Installation – Our roof installation team will get to work to complete your new roof install in a timely manner using the highest quality materials. We respect your privacy and property during the process and place an emphasis on communication.
- Clean-Up – We clean up our mess each day so you won’t be left with any hazardous situations or eyesores.
- Feedback – Once the job is finished, we want to ensure you’re thrilled with what we’ve done.
How Long Does a Roof Replacement Take?
Installing a new residential roof is both an art and a science. Every job is unique, and there’s no one-size-fits-all answer to determine precisely how long the job will take. An average roof replacement can take anywhere from one day to two weeks. Many factors determine roof replacement time, including:
- Weather – Additional steps are necessary during cold weather. Replacing a roof during rain or snow can also slow the project down.
- Roofing materials & design – Each roofing material requires a different method of installation. Asphalt shingles can be installed in one to two days, compared to concrete shingles, which can take eight or nine.
- House size – The larger your home and roof, the longer the job will take.
- Structural damage – Roof replacement can be relatively quick if only the shingles need replacing. Structural damage can prolong the total project duration.
Do You Need Roof Replacement or Repair?
Our experienced team can determine whether you require a residential roof replacement or if a repair can do the trick. We perform thorough roof inspections and then provide our professional opinion. Replacing a roof isn’t always as big a task as you might think. Our New Jersey roofing contractors can replace your home’s roof with minimal interference to your regular day-to-day routine. When considering whether to have your roof repaired or replaced, the age of your roof is important. If your roof is at least 20 years old, you may benefit more from replacing it. Our team is happy to help you choose your best option.
Signs You Need Roof Replacement
The best way to determine if your roof needs to be replaced is to contact our experts for a professional evaluation. In the meantime, here are a few things you can do:
- Examine your roof. Look for visible sagging, which could be a sign that the sheathing underneath the shingles is deteriorating.
- Determine if the shingles are cracked or broken for asphalt and other shingled roofs. Missing shingles may also be a sign you need a roof replacement.
- Inspect your attic’s ceiling for water damage, leaks, or hail damage after it rains. Also, check for places that sunlight comes through where it shouldn’t.
Why Choose Our Team for Residential Roof Installations?
When you need a new roof in New Jersey, trust the experienced professional team at Simple Home Improvement. We provide reliable installs for roofing, windows, doors, and siding. Our experts are happy to provide you with a free quote for service. Contact us today to take advantage of this great opportunity or to schedule an appointment.